Join the Centra Care Team!
Employment opportunities at Centra Care are growing almost as fast as we are. Centra Care physicians, nurses and staff are dedicated to providing the best service to meet the health needs of the Central Florida community in a comfortable, caring environment. Our centers are equipped with the latest in Urgent Care technology and are backed by the entire Florida Hospital system. As caring professionals, we treat our patients and each other with genuine care and compassion. We are caring people, caring for people. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a team that is more like family than co-workers, then Centra Care is the place for you.
Employment opportunities include:
- Patient Registration Coordinators (front desk medical receptionist) – Administrative/clerical experience required; previous medical administrative experience a plus.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistants – must have 3-5 years experience PLUS a National Certification or Registry through the AMT, NCCT, ARMA or AAMA. BLS validation required.
- Entry level Medical Assistants – must have a National Certification or Registry through the AMT, NCCT, ARMA or AAMA. CPR/BLS validation required.
- X-ray Technicians – must hold certified radiology technician license (CRT) or Basic Machine Operator (BMO) certificate through the State of Florida. AART preferred. BLS validation required.
- RN or LPN – must hold a valid license in Florida.
- Board-Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice, Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine Physicians.
To view current openings and apply online go to Centra Care Careers.